Wednesday 12 March 2014

Stone Floor Mat



When I came across this idea I thought it would be really sweet for a cottage or summer house. This is a really great home made project and I can't wait to start making one. When I was looking for images I found a lot of different styles and looks that you can make just from using different coloured rocks. I personally think this a really cool idea and I can't wait for the warm weather to come so I can make one!

Things you will need:

1. Rubber welcome mat
2. Contact adhesive
3. River rocks (or your choice)

This project is also really easy. I suggest laying out the rocks in place before you start to glue them on so you don't end up with weird crooked edges. 

Once you have them all in place, start gluing them on and wait a day to let them dry.

Now you have your one of a kind river rock floor mat!

Here are some other looks you can make with different rocks. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment